25th January 2019, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

What should I study to join Merchant Navy after completing 12th WBCHSE Science?

Hello Sir, I am a 12th Science student of WBCHSE Board. I want to join Merchant Navy ad this is my aim. So, for joining Merchant Navy what course I have to do? I am good in my education and I can do whatever to achieve my aim.

5th February 2019, 04:16 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I study to join Merchant Navy after completing 12th WBCHSE Science?

If you have completed class 12th with PCM from a recognized board with at least 50% marks, then you can apply for Merchant Navy lowest posts. But before that you need to be physically fit and must have excellent eyesight. There will be written exam and fitness tests.

Also, you need to undergo pre sea training from a recognized institution. Once you complete the training, you will become eligible for merchant navy jobs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?