5th October 2021, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

What step to take if a CBSE school management is denying to issue TC?

My kid study in 4th standard in CBSE Syllabus. I would like to change the school. If the present management deny to issue TC, What step I can take to get. How I can get an admission on anther school without TC

10th October 2021, 11:13 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What step to take if a CBSE school management is denying to issue TC?

The available options are :-

* Can request once more to issue TC, by giving the required reason.

* If, the management is not offering than make a complaint to the district education officer.

* Legal action can also be taken against the school but it must be the last step.
15th October 2021, 03:05 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What step to take if a CBSE school management is denying to issue TC?

It is not possible to take admission in other school without transfer certificate. You can request the school administration first in order to obtain transfer certificate for admission in new school.

If they deny, you can write an application to regional center of CBSE mentioning your issue regarding the present school. When CBSE will intimate the present school, they are bound to issue the certificate.
15th October 2021, 03:17 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

If school doesn't give TC then talk or write a letter to the administrative authorities of the school. If still no response from their side then you can take legal help. You should send them a legal notice asking for the Transfer Certificate duly issued in favour of your child.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?