7th September 2020, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

What are the subjects I should choose to study in HS Science to start a Financial Consultant Business?

Hi everyone, I would like to know what are the subjects I should take in Higher Secondary Commerce to ensure I will be able to start my own Financial Consultant Business after my Higher Secondary course? Please reply as soon as possible.

10th September 2020, 07:11 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What are the subjects I should choose to study in HS Science to start a Financial Consultant Business?

You should choose commerce stream in your HS to be a financial consultant business.

This not compulsory you can PCM also. But commerce will be better for you.

Commerce stream has some mandatory subject, which are - Accountancy, Business Studies, Economics and English. Apart from these subjects, a few optional subjects are Maths, Informatics Practices.
12th September 2020, 12:11 AM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the subjects I should choose to study in HS Science to start a Financial Consultant Business?

°°° If you want to be a financial consultant then, you should make your career in accountancy and Finance.
You should choose commerce in 11th.

°°° Courses after 12th with Commerce:

Chartered Accountancy

Cost and Management Accountant

Bachelor of Commerce

BBA in Fiance and accounting

Bachelor of arts in economics
12th September 2020, 01:48 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

••• You should opt for Commerce stream in your 11th and 12th standard if you want to start a financial consultant business. Choosing commerce stream in 10+2 will help you build a good career in sectors like Chartered Accountancy, business etc.
Commerce stream is comprised of Accountancy, business studies and Economics etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?