14th March 2021, 04:28 AM
Unregistered

What are the subjects I should choose to study in Intermediate Science to become a Drug Inspector?

Hi everyone, I would like to know what are the subjects I should take in my Intermediate course with Science stream to ensure I will be able to become a Drug Inspector? It is my dream to become a Drug Inspector. Please reply as soon as possible.

15th March 2021, 06:23 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the subjects I should choose to study in Intermediate Science to become a Drug Inspector?

You should choose Physics, Chemistry an Mathematics to study in Intermediate Science to become a Drug Inspector.

To become Drug Inspector you have to clear SSC CGL exam with good marks.

You can also become Drug Inspector via State PSC exam.
15th March 2021, 07:33 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the subjects I should choose to study in Intermediate Science to become a Drug Inspector?

To become a Drug Inspector, you are required to have completed your Graduation in Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Science or Clinical Pharmacology or Micro-biology or Medicine or any other equivalent qualification with these specializations from a recognized university or institution.

Further, to pursue graduation in above discipline, you are required to have opted for Science stream with either PCM/PCB/PCMB combination for your Class 12th studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?