4th November 2015, 12:10 AM
Unregistered

What is the time table to follow for 12th CBSE exam preparation?

I am student of 12th class in osdav public school,kaithal,haryana.. I want to get a benificial timetable for scoring above than 86%. I had joined a chemistry tution which take my 1hour i.e. 3:15pm to 4:15pm. And my school timing iz 8am to 12:50pm sharp. along with it, i go to school and tution by cycle so it tooks almost 15 minutes in going and coming back each. whether at tution it consumes 10 minutes each.
SO KINDLY (according to given details)GIVE ME A BETTER TIME TABLE AND TIPS TOO....

4th November 2015, 04:32 PM
singla420

Default Re: What is the time table to follow for 12th CBSE exam preparation?

Hello , I think the morning time is the best time of studying because there is proper silence atomosphere and no one disturbs you and mind is also too much fresh there is no burden. And get up early in the morning and give atleast 2 hours. And give one hour after schooling and one hour in the evening 7 to 8.
And for that firstly relax your mind. Take a proper diet and sleep also very necessary. If you are not retaining anything then do some other activity don't waste time with books in that case. You can study later in that case after taking some refresments. But take care of health without this you can't study.

And be positive always don't think negative.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?