31st March 2015, 01:58 AM
Unregistered

How to manage between IIT coaching and school studies?

Sir/Mam,

I am currently studying in 12 class and an IIT aspirant i have joined a coaching institute for the same purpose but finding difficulty in synchronizing with school and coaching please guide me for the same. Can someone please provide me the required tips on the same? Thanks!

1st April 2015, 11:29 AM
taherrocks
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to manage between IIT coaching and school studies?

First of all whatever you are studying in class xi and xii are basic fundamental concepts so try to focus on that as if you will study regularly all the contents of your school syllabus, automatically you will learn a lot of things and try not to miss your coaching classes as it will act as a catalyst to you and by learning the combination of two you will automatically clear your IIT.
2nd April 2015, 02:48 PM
SmilyRishu

There is a simple way to get the school study as well as IIT coaching. The concept 11th and 12th class is not too much hard it will be clear by itself study. So for doing the IIT coaching you get first open board admission in the class 12th then you go to the coaching for the IIT preparation. After getting the coaching class you have great knowledge then some of the concept of 12th class automatically solved. By getting the open board admission you can easily done 12th class as well as IIT coaching class.
2nd April 2015, 05:48 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Yes ,I know that it is tough to maintain both IIT coaching as well as school in class 12th.
But I think that there is no more difference between the JEE mians syllabus and board examination.

So I suggest you to take only one at time such as join school or coaching.But best will be the coaching if you want to join the enginnering examination .They also cover the syllabus of the board examination .

But you have to really work hard to get admission in IIT as there are 10 lacs aspirants seat for it and only 10 thousands are ale to get admission
2nd April 2015, 08:52 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Really it is difficult to do schooling for about 5 hours and then coaching classes regularly as you are not used to this .But as the time will pass it would become easier to adjust the time .

It is very good to have both coaching and schooling at the same time as schooling will make you stick to your board syllabus which is very important as for JEE Advance examination you are required to be in top 20% of your respective board and coaching will make you adjustable with the competition syllabus .

Friend there is not much difference in your board and JEE syllabus .The basic things are same for both but in competitive examinations it is the test of your mental skills in how you use the applications of basic things to solve the questions which will be taught in your coaching classes .

So for management of time you should have all the ideas about board syllabus which would make your coaching studies easier so you can have better management of time for both .

So with the passage time you will able to cope up with your problem .
3rd October 2016, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

Will doing only schooling in 11th and 12th be beneficial if i take pcm or i should do coaching classes also for iit preparation?
4th October 2016, 01:19 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

If you are opting for PCM in 11th & 12th then I would suggest you to stick with your academic year instead of going for the IIT coaching classes. Once you complete 12th then can join coaching classes. PCM is not so easy in 12th you need to join classes for the same.So first of all concentrate on scoring good marks in 12th then go for IIT.
20th December 2019, 04:05 PM
Sreerag. K

First of all whatever you are studying in class xi and xii are basic fundamental concepts so try to focus on that as if you will study regularly all the contents of your school syllabus, automatically you will learn a lot of things and try not to miss your coaching classes as it will act as a catalyst to you and by learning the combination of two you will automatically clear your IIT.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?