4th November 2015, 01:08 AM
Unregistered

Is it right to start the preparation for IIT JEE right after high school?

I want to crack IIT-JEE so I want to prepare for entrance exams just after 10th class n join coaching for that. Is it right after high school? ???? If it's not then can you please tell me when is the right time for it? It will be really helpful if you can answer me on this!

4th November 2015, 03:22 PM
chaitanyasaipraneeth

Default Re: Is it right to start the preparation for IIT JEE right after high school?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to crack IIT-JEE so I want to prepare for entrance exams just after 10th class n join coaching for that. Is it right after high school? ???? If it's not then can you please tell me when is the right time for it? It will be really helpful if you can answer me on this!
Yes,starting preparation after 10th class is enough to crack IIT-JEE. All you need is good planning and choosing the right coaching center.Good luck with that.
4th November 2015, 06:03 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it right to start the preparation for IIT JEE right after high school?

If you look at the question paper of IIT JEE then you will come to know that most of the questions are from class XIth syllabus. Therefore, it is surely better to start your preparation after class X because it will make your base strong.

2 years of preparation is surely needed and one should start after 10th class. You will study as well as solve questions related to IIT which will help you in the entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?