30th September 2015, 09:07 AM
Unregistered

What is the value of improvement exam in comparison to the original exam?

Sir please help me. I need to know what is the vale of improvement exam as compared to the original exam. I got 68% in ISC 2015. I want to get through IIT next year. Please help me.

30th September 2015, 11:49 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the value of improvement exam in comparison to the original exam?

Improvement exams are for those students who want to improve their score in board exams. Candidate have to appear in improvement exam and have to secure better marks than regular exams. Board will issue new marks sheet to those candidates who secured more marks than regular exams. Candidate can use the new marks sheet while applying for further studies or competitive exams.
As, you want to get through IIT next year then you have to apply for JEE Main and Advanced examinations. After passing JEE Main exam you have to appear in JEE Advance exam and have to clear it.
30th September 2015, 11:50 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the value of improvement exam in comparison to the original exam?

Improvement examination is given by the candidate when he/she feels that the marks obtained by candidate in any subject is very less. You need to apply for the improvement exam in the same year you have passed the board exams.

The value of improvement exam and board exams is same, there is no difference between them. You can apply for the improvement exam of those subjects in which you have less marks. However you can apply for the JEE exams with 68% marks in board exams.

For admission in IIT, you must clear the JEE mains and JEE advanced.
30th September 2015, 02:10 PM
gokul ka raja

There is major difference between original exams and improvement exams.
The original exams are the real performance of a student. But if you not get good marks in it then students apply for improvement exams.
These are helpful for a student to improve there marks in board exams.
30th September 2015, 04:38 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

If you want to appear for JEE next year then you should go for improvement exam for all five subjects because it would be better for you.
And if your marks get increased then your previous marks will not be considered.
So, don't worry value is same for both the exams.
Hardwork is needed.
1st March 2019, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

What if I score less mark than before in any of the subject in improvement exam of isc board. Which mark will be shown in the mark sheet?
27th July 2019, 12:47 AM
Unregistered

What if I score less marks in improvement exam than which marks will be counted the new marksheet one or previous one
30th July 2020, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

If improvement is given in all 5subject's then DU will accept
that marksheet equally as original marksheet??
2nd March 2021, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

improvement exam Ka bhi passing certificate ata hai kya . bihar board me
24th August 2021, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

I have applied in government jobs through Old marksheet and to get improvement marksheet I have to submit Old one. So if I get selected, for verification I present The New marksheet (improvement marksheet) whether I will get rejected or not?
28th August 2021, 11:31 AM
Singhskomal

Original marks sheet values is more than the improvement marksheet.
But improvement marksheet helps you to get more percentage in your exam if you get low marks because of some reasons than you can improve your percentage for any competition exam like medical seat, jee/ iit etc.
So there is no big difference between Original and improvement marksheet.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?