7th October 2019, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

When the application for 5th admission is announced in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Bhiwani?

Dear friends, I want to admit my son in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Bhiwani for 5th standard. I would like to know when will the application is going to be announced? Please help me to know about the application. Waiting for your response!

12th October 2019, 08:34 PM
Sunnyexpert

Default Re: When the application for 5th admission is announced in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Bhiwani?

Application for admission of candidates are announced mostly in the month of December and January.

So, if you want your son to get admission, you will have to fill up the application form and appear for an admission test conducted by the prospective school, admission will be only provided on merit basis.
13th October 2019, 08:34 AM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: When the application for 5th admission is announced in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Bhiwani?

As far as you are concerned about the date for release of application form for JNV (Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya) Class 5th admission, then I would like to let you know that JNV does not offer admission in Class 5 and therefore your query stands invalid.

Further, any JNV only offers admission in Class VI or Class IX or Class XI and for updates regarding the same, you can refer to the link www.navodaya.gov.in on regular basis.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?