13th September 2015, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

When the application form of 12th RBSE Science Supplementary Board Exam will be released?

Respected Sir/Mam,
I want to know when the RBSE 12th Science Board Supplementary exam form release? Please let me know as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any difficulty to get job or admission in college if reappear in 12th RBSE? Can I change into CBSE Board from RBSE?
  2. Is it possible to change from RBSE to MP BOARD in 12th class?
  3. How can I appear in 12th Mathematics RBSE Improvement exam in Ajmer? Last date to fillup the application form?
  4. Is it possible to change state board in 12th class from RBSE school to MP board?
  5. Marks distribution in Physics of 12th Science RBSE Board exam
  6. Can I reappear with Biology if completed 12th RBSE with Mathematics?
  7. Will it be aright decision to admission in school at 12th after leaving coaching? Which board is better CBSE or RBSE?
  8. How many students obtained above 385 marks in 12th Science RBSE Board exam?
  9. How can I study both Biology and Mathematics in 11th Science of RBSE Board?
  10. When the application form of 12th NIOS Board exam will be released? Procedure of registration?
  11. Can I apply for CBSE scholarship after scoring 95.54% in 12th board? Procedure to get the application form?
  12. Will I get fresh marksheet if appeared in Improvement exams of 12th RBSE Science? -- [New]
  13. Marks Distribution in Mathematics of 12th RBSE Board exam?
  14. Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology solved question papers of last 5 years for 12th RBSE Board exam
  15. When the application form of SCRA will be released? Formalities to apply for 12th Science student?
  16. Is it possible to change board in 12th class from RBSE to MP borad? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Which Board should I prefer among CBSE and RBSE to study 11th Science if completed 10th CBSE?
  18. Can I apply for CBSE Scholarship if secured 95.54% in 12th RBSE Board exam being a female candidate?
12th October 2015, 07:45 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: When the application form of 12th RBSE Science Supplementary Board Exam will be released?

RBSE is the Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education. I am afraid that in the month of September when you are talking about the application form of this examination, the examination has already been held in the month of August. The special examination for supplementary and compartment for class 12 students was taken on 20th,21st and 22nd August 2015 from 8:30 AM. So there is not much you can do about it now. The results as far as I know have been declared too. Now you would have to wait for a few months and wait for the next announcement of supplementary and compartment examination in the next year. I would suggest till then take admission in some vocational diploma course to increase your efficiency and chances of getting a job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?