27th January 2015, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

When the application form for upcoming NTSE will be released?

Hello,
I am a student of class 10 of cbse board
I want to appear in NTSE competitive exam.
Kindly tell me when the form comes for this exam?
waiting for your response

28th January 2015, 06:04 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the application form for upcoming NTSE will be released?

National Talent Search Examination (NTSE) is Conducted by National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) every year for for Class X Students to find the Talented Students and Nurture them by Giving the Scholarships for their Educational Career.

NTSE 2015 Exam is a Two stage Process Comprising Stage I at State Level and Stage II at National Level.

The Stage I of the NTSE is mostly Organized in the Month of November Each Year and Stage II in May next year.

IMPORTANT DATES :

1. STAGE I - Last Date for Form Submission - August 31st, 2014.

2. STAGE I - Examination Date - November 02nd, 2014.

3. STAGE II - Examination Date - May 10th, 2015.

The Upcoming Notification for NTSE 2015 will be released in the Month of March 2015.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf NTSE-2015-X.pdf(2.27 MB, 81 views)
28th January 2015, 07:10 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

NTSE stands for National Talent Search Examination. Candidates who are studying 10th standard from any recognised school are eligible to appear in NTSE examination. NTSE examination is conducted in two stages as Stage-I and Stage-II examinations. The Stage-I examination is conducted by respective state governments/ union territories and the Stage-II is conducted by NCERT through out India.

The NTSE application forms are generally released in the month of August every year. The NTSE Stage-II examination is going to be held on 10th May, 2015.
29th January 2015, 01:55 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

NTSE Application Form for the year 2015 for candidates scholarship studying in Class X.

Interested and eligible candidates can fill the application form online.

However, below I have also attached a pdf file regarding the necessary information about NTSE.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf NTSE-2015-Advertisement-.pdf(1.63 MB, 175 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?