2nd January 2015, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

When the upcoming NTSE will be conducted?

Hello
my daughter is in class 10 and she is preparing for NTSE.
please tell the date for the examinations?????
please reply as soon as possible
thank you in advance

2nd January 2015, 09:06 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the upcoming NTSE will be conducted?

NTSE stands for National Talent Search Examination. Candidates who are studying in 10th standard are eligible to appear in NTSE examination. NTSE examination is conducted in two stages as stage-I and stage-II.The stage-I examination is conducted by respective states/ union territories and stage-II examination is conducted by NCERT throughout India.

NTSE 2014 Important Dates :-
Stage-I (State)
--> Last date of submission of application form :- August 31, 2014

--> Examination in Mizoram, Meghalaya, Nagaland and Andaman and Nicobar Islands :-
November 1, 2014

--> Examination in all other States/UT :- November 2, 2014

Stage-II(National)
--> Examination in all States and UT :- May 10, 2015 (Sunday)

Candidates who have qualified NTSE stage-I examination are eligible to appear in NTSE stage-II examination. Since, the NTSE stage-I examination has already completed, your daughter cannot appear in NTSE examination.
2nd January 2015, 11:09 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

The NTSE authorities has not released any notifications regarding NTSE 2015. They generally release the notifications in the month of June. i.e. after the completion of NTSE stage-II exam, which is going to be conducted on 10th may 2015. After the completion of that exam, the authorities will release a notification for NTSE 2015, then we will come to know about the NTSE 2015 exam dates. Try to visit the NTSE official website regularly to know about notification.
http://www.ncert.nic.in/programmes/t...ex_talent.html
2nd January 2015, 11:42 PM
coolshaaz

NTSE (National Talent Search Examination) is a national level scholarship program in India and organized by NCERT.

There are two stage selection process for award of scholarship.

Stage 1: State Level
Examination in Mizoram, Meghalaya, Nagaland and Andaman and Nicobar.

Stage 2: National Level
Examination in All States and Union Territories.

Note: For year 2015 dates for Stage 2 is announced and it is going to be held on 10th May 2015.
3rd January 2015, 03:09 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

The National Talent Search Examination (NTSE) is a National Level Examinationcum Scholarship program conducted by National council of Educational Research and Training to recognize and Nurture talented students across India.

IMPORTANT DATES:

STAGE - I (State):

* Last Date for Submission of Application form : 31st August, 2014.

* Examination in Mizoram, Meghalaya, Nagaland and Andaman and Nicobar Islands : 1st November, 2014.

* Examination in All other States and Union Territories : 2nd November, 2014.

STAGE II
(National):

* Examination in All States and Union Territories : 10th May, 2015.

The Upcoming NTSE Notification will be announced Most Probably in the Month of July, 2015.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?