21st June 2014, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

When my 7th standard son should get admitted in coaching for preparation of JEE? Contact details of local coaching centres?

Sir,

We are based at Baroda, Gujarat, where you have now establised your centre, my Son is in 7th Std. in DPS, Baroda.

We are keen to know when he should get admitted or start for admission in coaching and how? Can you send your local center contact details please.

thanks & regards,

R K Singh

Related Questions:
  1. Details of coaching centres in Coimbatore? I am in 9th class
  2. List of good coaching centers in Bhubaneshwar Orissa for IIT JEE preparation? Which are the good postal coaching programs?
  3. List of coaching centers and their fee structure for IIT JEE preparation?
  4. Which are the good coaching centres for IIT JEE? I am in 10th standard
  5. Best CBSE schools and IIT JEE coaching centres?
  6. How to prepare for IIT JEE? Best coaching centers for preparation?
  7. List of institutions offering IIT-JEE Coaching in Bathinda? How may I get details about online coaching?
  8. Which are the associate exam coaching centres in Kerala and Dubai
  9. List of top coaching centers for IIT-JEE preparation? How may I get information about online coaching exam preparation(Kota)?
  10. RIMC Dehradun detail including date, coaching centres and syllabus of the exam after 6th standard
  11. Names of best IIT coaching centres? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. When should I start preparing for M.Tech entrance exams while doing B.E Aeronautics? Which coaching centers offer coaching for GATE Aerospace?
  13. Where and which coaching should be given to 8th class student?
  14. Which are the coaching centres providing special coaching for ICICI bank PO exam?
  15. Best coaching centres in Chennai offering TANCET M.E coaching? What is the full address and contact numbers?
  16. Best coaching center for IIT JEE exam in Hyderabad? What are the expenses for coaching for IIT JEE?
  17. Which is the best coaching center for IIT JEE preparation in Kota?
  18. Coaching institutes which provide Postal Coaching from foundation course from IIT JEE/AIEEE?
1st April 2015, 11:44 AM
SachinKSingh

Default Re: When my 7th standard son should get admitted in coaching for preparation of JEE? Contact details of local coaching centres?

JEE Advanced is considered the toughest engineering entrance exam in India. It is conducted by IITs. Students generally start their coaching after their class 10th board examinations. But as the trend is changing and the competition is growing, some of the coaching institutions have started providing coaching classes to students from class 6th onwards.

In a way this helps students to build a strong base, which can be helpful later to even make attempts at exams like Regional or International Olympiads which are supposedly considered the toughest exams.

Now if I am right, then by DPS you mean Delhi Public School, are known for their good education standards. But it also means a good academic involvement. If your son goes to coaching this might result to build more study pressure on him. But getting coaching can also help him make a good base for concepts that can help him later. If he can cope up with both the coaching classes and school.
3rd January 2017, 10:34 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: When my 7th standard son should get admitted in coaching for preparation of JEE? Contact details of local coaching centres?

Sir my son is studying 6th std now I want to admit IIT and JEE crash course our native Hassan in karnataka plus replay where do I admit where is near coaching centers my cell- 94482466060
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?