5th May 2014, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

Criteria for admission in SVNIT for Gujarat Board Students?

I'm a Gujarati medium student. As per a new system is applied for engineering students,what is the criteria for getting admission in NIT-Surat.? does it depend on All_India_Rank in JEE-Main-2014 or Merit list made by ACPC/LDCE.? the weightage is 60% Gujarat board & 40% of JEE-Main or 100% JEE-Main.? Please Clarify my doubts in detail.

Related Questions:
  1. Criteria for admission in SVNIT for Gujarat Board Students? -- [New]
  2. How can I get admission in SVNIT or other NIT?
  3. What is the criteria for CBSE students for admission in engineering in Gujarat State?
  4. Can I get admission in SVNIT(Surat) through Gujarat Quota? I have scored 92 in JEE mains
  5. Will I be treated as native of Gujarat in GUJCET if I studies upto class 12th in Gujarat?
  6. How to get admission in SVNIT college in IT or EC branch? I have scored 71 marks in JEE mains
  7. Eligibility criteria for admission in MBBS course in Gujarat?
  8. Will I be treated as native of Gujarat in GUJCET if I studies upto class 12th in Gujarat?
  9. Would I be considered under the 75% state(Gujarat) reservation quota for taking admission in Gujarat engineering colleges? I have done 10th(ICSE board) and 12th(CBSE board) from Gujarat. I have domicile of Gujarat
  10. Can I get admission in SVNIT college after scoring 61% in PCM and 52 marks in AIEEE?
  11. What's the eligibility criteria(for MBBS course) to get admission in Gujarat?
  12. Can i get admission in SVNIT Surat? I am going to appear for supplementary exam and have got 609 rank in Gujarat state
  13. Can I get admission in SVNIT, Surat after scoring 29 marks in AIEEE? What is the procedure to take admission in SVNIT?
  14. Any chance to get admission in SVNIT after scoring 112 marks in AIEEE?
  15. Should I change my board from CBSE to Gujarat board? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Is it beneficial to change board from CBSE to state board? I've studied up to 5th std in Gujarati medium and shifted to CBSE
  17. How to get admission in 12th CBSE board after passing 11th commerce from Gujarat Board?
  18. What is the admission procedure in GUJCET for CBSE students born in Gujarat?
26th March 2015, 11:16 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Criteria for admission in SVNIT for Gujarat Board Students?

Admissions to B.Tech course in SVNIT, Surat are offered by considering 60% Weightage of Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Main and 40% weightage of Class 12th or equivalent examination marks. The Central Seat Allocation Board (CSAB) coordinates admission to UG degree programmes in NITs. So, to be eligible to get admission in SVNIT, Surat, you need to score good marks in JEE Main and Class 12th board examinations because 60% weightage from JEE Main and 40% from Class 12th board examinations marks are considered for providing admission to Undergraduate courses in SVNIT, Surat..
31st March 2015, 10:23 AM
SmilyRishu

My suggestion to you is that you must have to score good in both of the exams.As criteria for getting admission in SVNIT is based on 60 percent weightage of JEE mains and 40% weightage of marks that you scored in intermediate.
Also your age must not be greater than the 30 year for getting admission in undergraduate course.
You will need a migration certificate from the school where you have completed your intermediate.
So work hard and score as much as you can.
9th May 2015, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

Is domicile of gujarat state is require for registering in acpc for btech. I have done 10th from cbse vadodara n have given the exam of 12th cbse 2015 from vadodara
19th June 2015, 02:21 AM
Unregistered

What was the minimum acpc rank to get admission in svnit in civil line?
5th August 2015, 10:14 AM
Unregistered

Minimum cutt of for gujarat board student to get eligible for nits and its..??
30th April 2016, 12:36 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in svnit?
My JEE mains score is 165 and board percentage is 89% in 3 subjects .I m a gseb student and general category. In 5 subjects percentage is 82.
21st June 2016, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in SVNIT NRI Quota.if I studying in Gujarat board.what is the procedure.
3rd January 2017, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

How much marks required in JEE mains for getting admission in SVNIT? , I am open-pwd student , I try to get computer or electrical , please tell me average maks , thank you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?