25th December 2014, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information and procedure to apply for NTSE?

Hello
I have passed in class 9 succesfully....
I am now going to class 10 but the session is
not start......but i am looking to give ntse exam....
i want to know the every details and also the procedre....
please let me know immediately

26th December 2014, 10:31 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information and procedure to apply for NTSE?

NTSE stands for National Talent Search Examination. Candidates who are studying 10th standard in any recognised school are eligible to appear for NTSE examination. NTSE examination is conducted in two stages as mentioned below :-
--> NTSE Stage-I Examination :- It is conducted by respective States/ Union Territories
--> NTSE Stage-II Examination :- It is conducted by NCERT throughout India.

Candidates who have selected in State Level examination are eligible to appear in National Level examination i.e., Stage-II examination which is conducted by NCERT.

Application Procedure :-
The NTSE Stage-I examination application forms can be downloaded from the NCERT official website http://www.ncert.nic.in/programmes/t...ation_form.pdf. After filling up the application form with all your personal details, you need to send it to the address mentioned below on or before last date of submission of application form.
Address :-
In Charge
National Talents Research Scheme Cell
Education Survey Division
National Council of Educational Research and Training
Sri Aurobindo Marg, New Delhi – 110016
26th December 2014, 11:00 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

NTSE - National Talent Search Examination

NTSE is basically a national level examination conducted by NCERT "National Council of Educational Research and Training" and also this exam is referred to as scholarship program offered to dynamic and talented students in India.

NTSE Eligibility Criteria:

As you are going to pursue 10th class, you are eligible to apply for NTSE examination. Because the candidates who are pursuing Class X or 10th class from recognized schools are of course eligible to appear for this Stage I examination.This NTSE examination is conducted State and National level.

NTSE Stage I examination consists of 2 parts, The part I is Mental Ability Test called MAT examination and the second part (part II) exam is called as SAT Exam Scholastic Aptitude Test.And the candidates who successfully quality NTSE Stage I examination, will be moved to NTSE Stage II examination.And NTSE 2015 Stage II Result can be announced in the month of June/July 2015.

Selection Process:
1).Stage I Examination
2).And Stage II Examination
NTSE 2015 Stage I Examination Date: Conducted in November 2014
NTSE 2015 Stage II Examination date: 10th May 2015

Click for NTSE Examination Details - http://www.ncert.nic.in/programmes/t...ex_talent.html
You can apply for NTSE exam through following link provided http://www.ncert.nic.in/programmes/t...ation_form.pdf and filled in application form must reach the following address NTSE National Talents Research Scheme Cell, ESD Educational Survey Division, Sri Aurobindo New Delhi - 110016 on or before last date. If any query persists still, you can contact on the following phone numbers provided.

NCERT Contact Details: http://www.ncert.nic.in/contacts/con...s_contact.html
26th December 2014, 02:11 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Candidates, who are appearing for 10th class are only eligible to appear for NTSE exam. You should apply for NTSE exam through Application form. You can download the application form by visiting the following link.
www.ncert.nic.in
Your completed application form should be signed by the principal of your School. After completing this procedure, you should post that application form to your State liaison officer.

NTSE Exam Pattern:-
This exam is conducted in two stages.
STAGE-I:-
This stage is divided into two parts
1)Mental ability test
2)Scholastic Aptitude Test, which covers Maths, Science and Social studies and Language comprehensive test

STAGE-II:-
The Stage-II of the test is divided into two parts
1)Mental ability test
2)Scholastic Aptitude Test, which covers Maths, Science and Social studies

Candidates, who can clear these two stages, are only eligible to get scholarships.
3rd January 2017, 10:22 AM
Unregistered

My school does not entertain ntse can I individually join the exam privately
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?