26th April 2015, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

When the result of 10th CBSE Board exam will be announced in this year?

Hello,
Can anyone tell me about the announcement
date of result for 10th Board exam of CBSE Board?
Kindly let me know about the result of this year.
Thank you in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. When the result of 10th CBSE Board exam will be announce for this year?
  2. When CBSE board exam result be announced ?
  3. Can I secure 10 CGPA in Board exam if didn't score well in 10th CBSE Summative-I exam? Benefits of studying in CBSE Board over State Board?
  4. When the result of 10th CBSE Board exam will be declared in Kolkata?
  5. When the result of 10th CBSE Board exam of Delhi region will be declared? Time of declaring result?
  6. Is it good take admission in different board after completion of 10th or to be in the same board?
  7. Which board would be better for me CBSE or HP Board for pursuing MBBS? How to become Doctor after clearing all the exams?
  8. Date of declaration of results of CBSE board exam? I have passed 10th from CBSE affiliated school
  9. What should I do further after giving 10th CBSE Board exam? Exact date of 10th CBSE Board exam result?
  10. Procedure to appear in 10th CBSE Board exam who has dropped a year after completing 9th standard?
  11. When CBSE published result of 10th standard?
  12. In which board should I take admission after 10th MP Board or CBSE? Will there be any affect on marks in CBSE board?
  13. When will the CBSE class 12th result be announced?
  14. Subject code of answer sheet of science in 10th CBSE board examination?
  15. Process to change board in class 10th from CBSE to State Board?
  16. What is the date of results for 10th standard CBSE boards? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to apply for 12th PCM in IMA Dehradun after scoring 87.5% marks in 10th CBSE board exam
  18. Am I eligible to do diploma course after passing 10th with 78% form CBSE board
29th April 2015, 05:47 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the result of 10th CBSE Board exam will be announced in this year?

The exact release date of 10th standard CBSE board examination results has not yet announced by CBSE. Generally, the CBSE 10th standard board examination results are declared in the second or third week of May every year. You can check your results at http://cbseresults.nic.in/ when the results are declared by CBSE.
29th April 2015, 07:33 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the result of 10th CBSE Board exam will be announced in this year?

Generally, 10th CBSE results are announced in the last week of May or in the first week of June. Similarly we can expect 10th CBSE board results in the month of May or June. So, you have to wait for 10th class results for some more time. To know updates on the release of results, try to visit its official website regularly.
http://cbseresults.nic.in/
29th April 2015, 08:00 PM
harishydv
Senior Member+

After completion of the 10th Examination the students are provided Varied choices on different subjects. The CBSE 10th Board Examination results will be declared once the examinations are over probably in the month of may or first week of June. The exact Date of result were not given. Mostly the results were given in the month of June every year.
1st May 2015, 02:49 PM
rishab mittal111

My dear friend at this time Cbse do not announce any news regarding the result. Soo only wait the one option is avilable for you.

The CBSE examination results are declared in the second or third week of May every year.

You can check your results at the website . I hope Cbse announce the result soon. http://cbseresults.nic.in
18th May 2015, 10:42 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

CBSE is central board of secondary education. Central board is located in new delhi.
The CBSE 10th board will be declared on 25th may 2015.
CBSE has given facitlity by which student can able to see results through main or sms to prescribed no.
Or
One can view the result on www.cbseresults.nic.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?