11th May 2012, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

Subject code of answer sheet of science in 10th CBSE board examination?

I forgot to fill the subject code in answer sheet of science in 10th cbse board examination.will my result be announced?

Related Questions:
  1. Date sheet for CBSE Borad 12th Commerce? Copy of answer sheets of topper students? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to correct spelling mistake in father's name in 10th Mark sheet of CBSE Board?
  3. Minimum age for appearing in 10th class CBSE?
  4. Sample copy of title sheet of CBSE board exam answer book of class 10th?
  5. If I give CBSE CCE instead of CBSE Board exams I cannot move to ISC board in 11th?
  6. Social Science question papers of previous year for 10th CBSE Board exam?
  7. Is it good take admission in different board after completion of 10th or to be in the same board?
  8. Subject list of CBSE 10th board exams
  9. Whether a 15 years old candidate appear in 10th CBSE Board examination?
  10. Which board to choose among CBSE and Maharashtra State Board to study Higher Secondary Education with Science?
  11. Which Board should I prefer among CBSE and RBSE to study 11th Science if completed 10th CBSE?
  12. Should I transfer to CBSE board for admission in H.S. Science(Biology) after completing 10th standard?
  13. Can I study Urdu as 2nd language if getting transfer from State Board to CBSE?
  14. Whether a candidate is eligible to get admission in 11th CBSE if appear 10th NIOS? -- [New]
  15. If my ward appear in Board Conducted Examination of class 10th CBSE is there is any restriction for their admission in class 11th?
  16. How may I get lt teacher answer sheet(maths) of Booklet code-D in Uttarahand?
  17. How much percentage is required in 10th CBSE to take admission in Higher Secondary Science of WB Board?
  18. CBSE or State Board, which is better to study in 11th Science?
22nd August 2012, 02:49 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: Subject code of answer sheet of science in 10th CBSE board examination?

No, it shall not be affected. It will only get affected if your answer sheet gets loosened up and is misplaced from the same of pile answer sheet of the following subject. Normally the subject code i given to identify a group of subject from the other subjects. So, that in case of emergency it can be located through the code number. So do not panic, systematically your result will not be affected due to this minor mistake. However, it depends on the mood of the person who is checking the answer sheet as well. Whatever be his mood or situation he cannot disqualify you for this omission but certainly he cannot deduct few marks ranging from 2-5 (tentative)
27th March 2014, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Subject code of answer sheet of science in 10th CBSE board examination?

I forgot to mention my test booklet code on the answer sheet. I wrote it on the sheet given by the invigilator. Will it affect me in any way?
12th March 2016, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

I accidentally forget to write code and set no.in my answer sheet so,what will happen with me?
5th March 2018, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

Please provide sample copy of title sheet for any subject for cbse Mar. 2018 exam answer book
17th March 2018, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

I forget to write code and set number in cbse 10th board 2018 in science paper.What will happen just reply. I am in tension
7th March 2019, 10:16 AM
Unregistered

I have forgotten write subject code in accountancy paper cbse board exam 2019 what will happen now?
26th March 2019, 10:11 AM
Unregistered

I forget to write code and set number in cbse 10th board 2018 in english paper.What will happen just reply. I am in tension
25th April 2019, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

I have forgotten to write my question paper set number on my answer sheet what effect will it have on my result will it still be checked or......?
Please let me as soon as possible
15th March 2023, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

What will happen if I have written wrong subject code and forgot to write no. of supplementary sheets used ? Will my copy be checked ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?