18th April 2019, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

When the result of 12th CBSE Board exam will be announced in Odisha?

Hi Sir, I need to know that when the result of 12th CBSE is going to be announced in Odisha? I have given the Board exam in this year from Odisha so I need to know about the result date. Can you please tell me immediately.

21st April 2019, 01:07 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the result of 12th CBSE Board exam will be announced in Odisha?

The CBSE secretary Anurag Tripathi has announced that the result of CBSe class 12th will be declared in the month of may from 13th May to 17th May 2019.

You can check the official website o CBSE www.cbse.nic.in andwww.cbseresults.nic.in for further updates and to see your result.
21st April 2019, 11:45 PM
Sunnyexpert

Default Re: When the result of 12th CBSE Board exam will be announced in Odisha?

There is no such fixed date mentioned by the authorities, however it is assumed that the results on 12th board examination will be announced somewhere in the middle of May, 2019.

However dates can be different from what I have mentioned, please be patient for an official announcement, you will be notified with the update.
22nd April 2019, 01:02 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir, I need to know that when the result of 12th CBSE is going to be announced in Odisha? I have given the Board exam in this year from Odisha so I need to know about the result date. Can you please tell me immediately.
The Result date of 12th CBSE Board Exam in Odisha:

1) It may Announce in 3rd (or) 4th Week of May 2019.

2) You can check the exam results in the official website ->http://cbseresults.nic.in/cbseresults_cms
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?