11th April 2015, 12:08 AM
Unregistered

When is the school inspector exam conducted? What is the qualification required to apply for the school inspector exam?

When is the school inspector exam conducted? What is the qualification required to apply for the school inspector exam? I really need this information as soon as possible to start with the next process which are required for the same. If not it will be late for sure.

11th April 2015, 03:08 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When is the school inspector exam conducted? What is the qualification required to apply for the school inspector exam?

The exact date for school inspector exam is not released yet.

Education qualification required are :

Candidate must have passed Second Class Honours or Second Class Master’s Degree from any recognised University or equivalent with at least 50% marks in Honours Degree.
Candidate must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Teaching or Education from any recognised University or equivalent.

Please find the attachment for exam pattern and syllabus.
Attached Files
File Type: docx school inspector details.docx(12.3 KB, 424 views)
11th April 2015, 03:44 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: When is the school inspector exam conducted? What is the qualification required to apply for the school inspector exam?

This exam is usually held between the last week of November to second week of December.

QUALIFICATIONS:
a) Essential:
i) Second Class Honours or Second Class Master’s Degree from a recognised University or equivalent with at least 50% marks in Honours Degree and minimum 55% marks in Madhyamik and 50% marks in Higher Secondary or equivalent from a recognised Board/Council.
ii) A Bachelor’s Degree in Teaching or Education from a recognised University or equivalent.
iii)Ability to undertake extensive tour on official duty.

(b) Desirable :
i) Teaching experience in Schools.
ii) Proficiency in Games and Sports.
iii) Ability to organise extra-curricular activities.

1st August 2015, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum teaching experience for the post of school sub inspector in Assam?
1st August 2015, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum teaching experience for the post of school sub inspector in Assam?
6th May 2018, 08:38 AM
Unregistered

Tell me how to prepare for the exam. How can I excel in this exam? What is the minimum teaching experience for this post?
8th June 2019, 08:57 AM
Unregistered

How is hostel of Akash janakpuri? How is the mess ? Is phones allowed in hostel ? What are the facilities provided in hostel ?
21st January 2020, 12:39 AM
Unregistered

When will be the exam conducted in the year 2020?
9th November 2021, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

What is the age for School Inspector Exam under CISCE,
I read in some places 32 years, but the inspectors who came for inspection was 65 years.
Second retirement age for ICSE Principal is confusing,as I see in Hyderabad, in one of the be ICSE school Principal is 65 years of age.
There should a fixed rule...for all
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?