7th February 2015, 12:14 AM
Unregistered

When will the admission for 11th class gets open?

Sir/Mam,

My name is rachana and i want to take admission in banasthali school as i am in a need of good school and i have been hearding that this is the best school for getting your life's first excellence step for further making my career reach the sky so i wanted to know that when are the admission forms available for getting admission in class 11th and what is the minimum marks to get admission in this school and the forms are available online or i need to take it from the school?

Waiting for the reply..
Thank you
Sir/mam

7th February 2015, 10:16 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When will the admission for 11th class gets open?

Admissions for 11th class in Banasthali school starts from the month of April and last date for submission of application forms is 30th April, 2015. You can obtain the offline application form from the school if you are interested to get admission in 11th standard in Banasthail School. Admissions to class XI in Banasthali school are based on merit of marks secured by candidates in secondary certificate/equivalent examination.
7th February 2015, 11:38 PM
anair

Default Re: When will the admission for 11th class gets open?

Banasthali Public School is a good school definitely.
" i have been hearding that this is the best school for getting your life's first excellence step for further making my career reach the sky"

The step towards excellence is what you do and not the school. Of course school can play an important role. It can provide teachers who have a neat knowledge of their subjects and there may be good facilities to make sure the students get what they want as a student, but at the end of the day it is your choices and perseverance that counts.
It is a good school and you can join it if you want. I am just saying don't get too dependent on the school for your success. There is only so much a school can do. Rest lies in your hands.

The admission will start in June after the board results are out. You will have to visit the school directly for admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?