18th May 2011, 09:34 AM
harshit singh parmar

How to open a coaching class while in 11th standard?

dear sir,
through the column of your intelligence i would like to know that i want to open a coaching classes but i am now in class 11 ,i am quiet intelligent .So please advice me that which class i should teach .

16th June 2011, 01:52 PM
akhilesh16071991
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to open a coaching class while in 11th standard?

As from my suggestion if you are very intelligent then you should think of your higher studies rather thinking of opening of coaching class.
because 11 and 12 class are very important for all entrance exam purpose...if you divert your mind in this time then you should face problem in future.
if your econimical background is not good than you should think of this and take coaching of 5-8 class student don't go for higher class students.
14th November 2011, 01:36 PM
Beready

hello friend,

according to my thinking ,
a intelligent student can teach upto that class up to which
they learned ,
if you are intelligent then i think that you can teach the students up to 12th.
so good luck.
1st April 2012, 12:55 AM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: How to open a coaching class while in 11th standard?

Hi

If you feel that you are intelligent enough and want to share your knowledge I would say that its a great thing to think at this age.

You are in 11th and so now you want to take coaching classes and teach other students.

I would enlist a few points. Kindly go through and you would certainly find help out of them.

1. Your knowledge is very important. If you want to teach then make sure that your knowledge that you hold should be up to that mark.

2. You should know how to control other people, tackle odd situations, tackle younger students, etc. In short, you have to be mature enough to understand.

3. You should be sincere and punctual. Its because if you teach some one then you are taking the responsibility of that student. So you have to manage that.

4. You have to prove yourself in the first two or three times so that people trust you and start valuing your knowledge.

5. Do not be greedy for money. If you teach well, that would follow automatically.

So make sure that you fulfill all these and then you can advertise for the coaching classes that you want to start.
Give it a good name and then advertise about it in your colony and other places so that people know about it.

Thats all, after which you would start getting calls and requests for admissions.

You can start by teaching classes 7, 8, 9 and then later on go on to teaching 11th and 12th once you complete both these.

All the best

Regards
RANJEET
1st April 2012, 05:21 PM
jannet

Quote:
Originally Posted by harshit singh parmar View Post
dear sir,
through the column of your intelligence i would like to know that i want to open a coaching classes but i am now in class 11 ,i am quiet intelligent .So please advice me that which class i should teach .
This is a big decision..i really admire your stand.
As per the details u are now in 11Th standard.So u cannot start a private class now.But u may take local tuition classes eg: in your home or so for your juniors or for your co-mates.There are lots of people who are having difficulty in understanding subjects and in studying.Let your decision help those students.But my personal opinion is that, at present you concentrate on your studies,after your plus two you may start a tuition center.Because teaching is a great profession and a devotional work also,so our sincerity to this work will be higher and hence you will have to spend more time in teaching them.You may want each of them to understand you and your points but different students have different absorbing capacity.so my point is for now concentrate your studies and also help other students.After 12th you may start a local tuition center.I hope that your decision help many kids.May god bless you.
19th November 2012, 06:16 PM
Rohit Vashisht
Senior Member+

Arrow Re: How to open a coaching class while in 11th standard?

The time is too early for you to think about imparting Coaching Classes as you are eleventh standard student.
There's a lot difference between coaching classes and tution classes. Coaching classes are provided under the service of Commercial Coaching and Training Center (CCTC) which is a taxable service and require proper registration. So definitely you cannot start your "Coaching Classes" at least at this stage.
21st November 2021, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

How to open computer coching class
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?