6th May 2017, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

Where to get the SSLC exam registration number?

My name is R. Vinu prasad, My father name is M. K. Rathakrishnan and My school name is st. Thomas higher secondary school. Where to get the registration number now? Can you please guide me with the steps which I need to follow for the same? Thank you!

8th May 2017, 06:52 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where to get the SSLC exam registration number?

You can contact the school authorities for registration number, if you don't know how to get it or simply don't know what it is. Just contact the class teacher for more information about it.
9th May 2017, 09:57 PM
EngineerSolution

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My name is R. Vinu prasad, My father name is M. K. Rathakrishnan and My school name is st. Thomas higher secondary school. Where to get the registration number now? Can you please guide me with the steps which I need to follow for the same? Thank you!
You can approach 'Board of public Examination, State office' and apply through an application form to get your registration number details. Also you can seek the help of school authorities as well.

The registration number will be printed on SSLC certificate. You can apply for duplicate if original went missing.
23rd March 2018, 10:12 AM
Unregistered

We lost our sons S S L C certificate we don't know registration no also we want duplicate certificate what can I do pls help me.

Thank u
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?