14th September 2019, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

Whether admission test conducted to study in 7th standard in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Sector 25 Chandigarh?

Hello Sir, I am interested to admit my daughter in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Sector 25 Chandigarh. I want to admit her in 7th standard of this school. I just want to know that my daughter has to give any kind of admission test for studying in 7th standard in this school?

30th September 2019, 02:12 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Whether admission test conducted to study in 7th standard in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Sector 25 Chandigarh?

The first thing I would like to let you know is that JNVs (Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya) across India offers admission in Class VI, Class IX and Class XI. Further, the admission to Class VI and Class IX is offered through the entrance examination while admissions to Class XI is merit based.

So, it is quite evident from the above mentioned facts that, it is not possible for anyone to get directly admitted to Class VII of any JNV.

For details and updates regarding JNV admissions, you can refer to the link https://navodaya.gov.in/nvs/en/Home1#.
30th September 2019, 02:35 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether admission test conducted to study in 7th standard in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Sector 25 Chandigarh?

Entrance test is not conducted for admission in std 7th in JNV. JNV conducts entrance test for admission in std VIth or Std IXth only.

So, you will have the chance to appear for the std IXth admission entrance test, if have the required educational qualification at that time.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?