19th September 2019, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

Whether admission test conducted to study in 5th standard in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Pathanamthitta?

Hello Sir, I am interested to admit my son in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Pathanamthitta. I want to admit him in 5th standard of this school. I just want to know that my son has to give any kind of admission test for studying in 5th standard in this school?

30th September 2019, 01:56 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether admission test conducted to study in 5th standard in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Pathanamthitta?

The first thing I would like to let you know is that JNVs (Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya) across India offers admission in Class VI, Class IX and Class XI. Further, the admission to Class VI and Class IX is offered through the entrance examination while admissions to Class XI is merit based.

So, it is not possible for anyone to get admitted to Class V of any JNV.

For details and updates regarding JNV admissions, you can refer to the link https://navodaya.gov.in/nvs/en/Home1#.
30th September 2019, 06:40 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether admission test conducted to study in 5th standard in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Pathanamthitta?

Admission test is not conducted for admission in std 5th in JNV.

Candidates pursuing in std 5th are eligible to apply for the admission in std VIth in the JNV.

So, you are not eligible to appear for the admission in std Vth in the school. You can wait for the admission in std VIth if want to get admission in JNV.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?