17th September 2019, 02:03 PM
englishmentor

Procedure to join State Bank of India for 12th Humanities student?

Hello Sir, I am pursuing my 12th standard with Humanities stream. I am interested to get work in State Bank of India. My aim is that I want to join State Bank of India. So, I want to know how can I join this State Bank of India?

30th September 2019, 02:28 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to join State Bank of India for 12th Humanities student?

To get the recruitment in SBI , the required minimum qualification is bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognised university.

The age limit varies with Clerk or PO. There is relaxation in age limit for reserved category.

No limitation on discipline in bachelor degree. So, you can pursue bachelor degree in any discipline to become eligible to appear in the examination. You will have to do the preparation for qualifying in the examination as per the syllabus for final selection.

For more information about the examination visit at www.sbi.co.in.
30th September 2019, 04:03 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to join State Bank of India for 12th Humanities student?

On the basis of std 12th qualification candidates are not eligible to appear in the banking recruitment examination.

The minimum required educational qualification is bachelor degree in any discipline.

The age limit varies with different post. So, you have to pursue atleast bachelor degree in any discipline to appear for the banking recruitment examination.

For other information about SBI recruitment visit at www.sbi.co.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?