26th February 2020, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

Whether being a youtuber means to vanish a career?

Hi friends, my son is studying in 8th standard. He is a youtuber and he wants to give the Board exam of 10th standard in this year with an NIOS Board. I don't know what the benefit he is getting from youtube. I am really worried about his career. I want to know that as he is now, is he vanishing his career?

30th August 2021, 06:52 PM
Singhskomal

Default Re: Whether being a youtuber means to vanish a career?

Don't worry now days there are lots of youngsters are making there career as youtuber and they are earing very well. They make videos and just share the things which they like. There earing depend on the viewers and subscribers.
It's you son interest to become youtuber.
NIOS ( National institute of open schooling) is recognised board it is good that he is studying and pursuing his interest both together.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?