26th April 2015, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

Whether both of my certificates are valid if completed 12th twice from BSEB and NIOS Board?

Respected Sir,
I have done 12th with 43% from BSEB last year
and then I have appeared for 12th from NIOS
and got 61% this year. I want to know that both of
my certificates is valid?

29th April 2015, 10:59 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Default Re: Whether both of my certificates are valid if completed 12th twice from BSEB and NIOS Board?

Yes ofcause your both certificates are valid as you are completed your 12th standard with two different boards.

Both certificates are valid and applicable to all places/colleges.
You can use any one of them.
Value of both certificates are almost equal thus i suggest you to present that certificate in which you score's well.

24th July 2017, 01:23 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Whether both of my certificates are valid if completed 12th twice from BSEB and NIOS Board?

Sir I can give exam of 2 by Bihar board and I got 68% this year. I want to give exam by up board can I give please give me answer if my adhar card is linked with Bihar board

15th November 2017, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

Whether both of my certificates are valid if 12th completed twice from BSEB board?

15th October 2018, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

I have passed in intermediate exam twice times in different colleges and different year then both my certificate valid or not

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?