7th November 2016, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

Whether a candidate can get financial aid to study in 1st standard by St. Xavier's School?

I want to admit my son in class 1st in St. Xavier's School. He is very intelligent boy. He was ranking 2nd in previous school. Everything he is done with Maths of class 1st. I want to know can he get any financial aid in Class KG by St. Xavier's School? Because my financial matter not very well. But I really want that he get a chance to prepare himself and do his best in academics which is possible only in St. Xavier's School. Please help me.

Related Questions:
  1. What's the procedure to change school from St. xaviers school, Durgapur to St. xaviers school, Kolkata for class II students?
  2. Does school organizes Olympiad? Eligibility to apply for 1st standard candidate?
  3. Can I get financial aid to study further in USA after completion of 10th?
  4. Can I study MS in Germany with financial aid if secured 6.1 CGPA in B.Tech?
  5. How much of financial aid do I need for completion of my course?
  6. Procedure of admission in class 5 at St. Xaviers collegiate school?
  7. Possible ways to get financial aid for studying in MS course in USA?
  8. Can I get financial aid of Rs. 50-60 Lacs by Government to study MBBS?
  9. Procedure to get transfer from St. Xavier's School, Uttar Dinajpur to St. Xavier's School, Kolkata campus for 3rd standard student?
  10. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in St.Xaviers' School, Kolkata to enroll in 1st standard?
  11. How much does the MS course cost? Score required to get financial aid in top universities?
  12. List of courses available for Federal student loans? Eligibility criteria and procedure for it? -- [New]
  13. Procedure for admission in class 5 at St. Xavier's Collegiate school? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Should I transfer from Presidium School, Dwarka to any ICSE affiliated school for admission in 1st standard?
  15. What is the admission process followed for class one in St.Xaviers school?
  16. How to get admission in 11th standard (Humanities) in St Xaviers, Kolkata?
  17. How can I get admission in Howard Medical School after passing 12th? Scholarship or any kind of financial aid?
  18. Can I get financial aid to study M.Tech(Software Engineering) in Galgotias University?
9th November 2016, 10:18 AM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: Whether a candidate can get financial aid to study in 1st standard by St. Xavier's School?

I am sorry to say, but St. Xavier will not provide you any financial aid or help. There they will charge full fees. What I can suggest you to admit your son in the Kendriya Vidyalaya, it is affiliated by CBSE board. Fees would be less as compared to any other schools & environment of study is very well mannered. What you can do it is to get in touch with St.Xavier & explain your situation.
9th November 2016, 01:53 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether a candidate can get financial aid to study in 1st standard by St. Xavier's School?

You can write an application to the respective school about your issue and if they find that you really are not in good financial status but your child is worth the try for admission in the school, they might lower the fee a bit for you. You can also ask banks to provide your child some education loan by providing them a written application by you and getting it signed by your respective area elected councilor.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?