18th July 2014, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

How much of financial aid do I need for completion of my course?

If i get a good GRE score ,i will be getting a financial aid so how much more do i need for completion of my course? I can manage 15 lacs.

Related Questions:
  1. How much does the MS course cost? Score required to get financial aid in top universities?
  2. Possible ways to get financial aid for studying in MS course in USA?
  3. What does free scholarship means? May I get the chance for any financial aid?
  4. Is there any financial aid for students to apply for XLRI?
  5. How to do MBA from Harvard or Stanford university? Financial aid for meritorious student?
  6. Scholarship for mba from newzealand and usa?
  7. Can I become Financial Broker after completion of B.Sc?
  8. Eligibity for Masters in Engineering Management in US? Chances of good university and financial aid?
  9. What should I do to get selected in top 100 universities of US? Chances of getting scholarship or financial aid for Indian student? -- [New]
  10. Best institutes in European Union for Ph.D in Biological Sciences? Is financial aid available or do the students have to fund themselves?
  11. What to do after T.Y.B.com? Which course is the best? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Will I be able to get admission in top universities of US pursuing 2nd year of BE in Mechanical Engineering? Required procedure for this?
  13. How can I get admission in Howard Medical School after passing 12th? Scholarship or any kind of financial aid?
  14. Procedure to get scholarship grant for international students in India through Indian Government Policy?
  15. What are the options available after completing BDS? Can I do PG in AFMC?
  16. Scholarship or any kind of financial aid to apply for PhD in Abroad?
  17. Best universities to do Masters in Telecommunication and Networking in US?
  18. What are the diploma courses in financial accounting after completion of 10th standard in India? Any institutes that offer correspondence course?
20th July 2014, 10:56 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much of financial aid do I need for completion of my course?

The financial aid which you need to complete course abroad with a good GRE score depends on various factors -

1. Your financial status.
2. The institute where you are seeking admission.
3. The number of credit hours you are taking for the course.
4. Scholarships or part time job opportunity received by you.

After analysis of above factors, it can be decided how much financial aid you need.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?