25th June 2011, 07:25 PM
krishnasaketh

How much does the MS course cost? Score required to get financial aid in top universities?

hi sir i am saketh studing b.tech 3rd year(ece) i want go for us for further studies.so i m taking gre coaching.. how much its costs for my M.s ????
if get financial aid from university how much it costs???? how much score should i require for getting financial aid in top universities???? plzz reply me as soon as possible

Related Questions:
  1. Top universities offering MS in VLSI in Singapore? Scholarship, cost and admission process?
  2. How much of financial aid do I need for completion of my course?
  3. Will my high GRE score help me getting financial aid for admission in USA?
  4. Whether GATE scorecard is acceptable to study in Abroad?
  5. What should I do to get selected in top 100 universities of US? Chances of getting scholarship or financial aid for Indian student?
  6. List of universities for MS in Automobile Engineering? What is the score required in GRE?
  7. What is the complete fee cost for doing MS in USA? Is there any scholarship and aid available for doing the course?
  8. Information about Massachusetts Institute of Technology?
  9. How much score is required in GRE to get admitted in top 10 to 20 universities to pursue MS?
  10. Which universities in USA I can apply for MS after scoring 1200+3.5 marks in GRE?
  11. How can I get Inspire Scholarship or financial aid from any other trust being topper in Bihar board?
  12. How can I study M.Phil in America with financial aid? Qualification required for this? -- [New]
  13. How to do MS in US in top universities? I have completed B.E in ECE
  14. How to do MS in US? Which are the top universities for MS in Networking?
  15. What is the minimum score required to get a place in top universities?
  16. List of top 10 universities where GMAT score is required for admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Is it possible to study with full scholarship in abroad?
  18. List of universities in USA I can apply for MS in electrical and electronics after scoring 1200+3.5 in GRE?
8th July 2011, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much does the MS course cost? Score required to get financial aid in top universities?

whick universities are available for 900 gre score and please list the branches too
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?