24th October 2020, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

Whether CBSE is equivalent to Telangana State Board?

Is Telangana Board 12th pass certificate equivalent to CBSE Board? I have done my 12th from CBSE Board and I am willing to do a BTech course in Telangana so that I want to know is it equivalent or not?

28th October 2020, 07:35 AM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Whether CBSE is equivalent to Telangana State Board?

NO, CBSE is not equivalent to Telangana State Board.

CBSE is central board for secondary education while Talangana Board is a state board of education.

Both are acceptable everywhere but CBSE is more reputed.
28th October 2020, 04:14 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

No, CBSE is not equivalent to telangana state board.

. In terms of involvement and ease of learning, CBSE trumps most state syllabi. While the state syllabi may be content heavy, the textbooks are usually difficult to read and contain heavy doses of details and facts.
. State board is a generic term which refers to any of the boards of education operated by State Government individually.
. CBSE board has one syllabus covering all India. Whereas, in state board the syllabus vary from board to board state wise. Local language may be necessary in some of the state boards.
. To get State government benefits, one should go for state board as preference is given to local candidates.
29th October 2020, 11:52 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Both CBSE and Telangana is a recognised board and candidate passed from any of the required qualification are eligible to get admission in higher course or appear for various job recruitment examination.

So, you are eligible to pursue B.Tech course even after 12th from Telangana board.
31st October 2020, 03:40 PM
chin6303

Talking Re: Whether CBSE is equivalent to Telangana State Board?

CBSE is equivalent to Telangana State Board.

CBSE is not equal to Telangana State Board. The state board is a better choice compared to CBSE. Most CBSE exams are considerably harder than their state board counterparts, so the children may find the latter easier to study

CBSE stands for Central Board for Secondary Education. It is the national board of our country.All the major nationalized competitive exams like JEE are conducted by CBSE. CBSE is considered to be tougher than state boards but is more student-friendly and interesting to study
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?