24th July 2015, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

How much mark percentage is required to score to get admission in JJ School or Arts?

How much % are required to get admission in jj school of arts.what is the cut of list for the open caste category students to get admission in jj school of arts?. Can someone please provide me the answer on the same soon? Thank you!

25th July 2015, 05:50 PM
pointer01

Default Re: How much mark percentage is required to score to get admission in JJ School or Arts?

Your query confused me for which JJ school you have talked about i doesn't get.
There are so many JJ schools. You have not tell about the course also for which you want to apply.

Sir Jamsetjee Jeejebhoy School of Arts, Sir JJ Institute of Applied Arts,Sir JJ Institute of Arts,Sir JJ school of Arts at Mumbai, Sir JJ School of Arts at HT campus.
1st April 2018, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much mark percentage is required to score to get admission in JJ School or Arts?

How much mark percentage is required to score to get admission in Sir JJ school of Arts at Mumbai?
8th June 2018, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

How much mark percentage is required to score to get admission in Sir JJ school of Arts at Mumbai?for fine arts and applied arts ?
20th June 2018, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

How many percentage is require to get admission in jj school of arts for fine arts course? Please let me know thank you
29th September 2018, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

How much marks percentage will be needed in B.A. for taking admission for Masters in arts from Sir JJ school of art Mumbai
27th July 2019, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

How many marks and percentages is required to get admission in jj school of art Mumbai??
31st October 2020, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

How many marks for enter JJ art school
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?