29th April 2015, 02:07 AM
Unregistered

Should I get transferred to CBSE Board if pursuing 5th standard of State Board in Telangana?

Hello,
Now I am studying in 5th class of State Board
in Telangana. But I want to know that what is better
for me now as Andhra Pradesh is divided into two.
Please tell me I should transfer to CBSE Board?
Please advice me somebody.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission to Class 10 CBSE in another state after passing 9th CBSE from another state?
  2. Which board will be better - CBSE or state board?
  3. What are the formalities and advantages/disadvantages to switchover from CBSE board to State board of Gujarat in 11th standard?
  4. Is it beneficial to transfer from Gujarat State Board to CBSE board for 3rd and 5th standard students?
  5. Is it good take admission in different board after completion of 10th or to be in the same board?
  6. Is it beneficial to change board from CBSE to state board? I've studied up to 5th std in Gujarati medium and shifted to CBSE
  7. Which Board should I prefer among CBSE and Andhra Pradesh State Board to study in 11th standard? -- [New]
  8. Will there be problems to give CBSE board exams if schools changed in between quarter?
  9. Process to change board in class 10th from CBSE to State Board?
  10. Which board is better between CBSE Board and Andhra Pradesh State Board?
  11. Should I have to appear in State Board exams also if pursuing 10th CBSE? Will I get admission only in CBSE Board to study in 11th standard after completing 10th?
  12. Which one to choose between state board and CBSE board? Do companies give importance to CBSE board students during selections? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I reappear in 12th from CBSE Board after qualifying from State Board?
  14. Can I secure 10 CGPA in Board exam if didn't score well in 10th CBSE Summative-I exam? Benefits of studying in CBSE Board over State Board?
  15. Can I join 11th in state board if I have completed 10th in CBSE?
  16. CBSE or State Board, which is better to study in 11th Science?
  17. Can I get admission in 12th State Board if disqualified from CBSE?
  18. Which board to choose among CBSE and Maharashtra State Board to study Higher Secondary Education with Science?
30th April 2015, 08:16 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I get transferred to CBSE Board if pursuing 5th standard of State Board in Telangana?

Yes you are eligible to change the board from state board to CBSE but you have to fulfill some of the documentation work and aslo the eligibility criteria for the school .

To get admission in any school you to follow the following steps :-

* Fill the application form .
* Clear the entrance examination conducted by the school .
* Provide all the documents asked at the time of admission ( Transfer Certificate, Character certificate and previous year mark sheet ) .

Definitely you will get the admission in any CBSE schools . CBSE has it schools around all the corners of India even abroad also .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?