25th June 2018, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

Whether a child is eligible to join Bhartiyam International School through Bachpan A Play School, Kalinga Park?

Hi, I have a child of 4 years old. I will admit my child next year in Bachpan A Play School of Kalinga Park. So, my question is, if I admit my child in this play school then after completing his Montessori, he can join Bhartiyam International School or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure in Bachpan A Play School, Kalinga Park for 4 years old candidate?
  2. Is it beneficial to admit a child in Bachpan A Play School, Kalinga Park?
  3. Fee expenses of Montessori in Bachpan A Play School, Kalinga Park?
  4. Whether a child is eligible to join Ryan International School through Tiny Park International School, Indore?
  5. Whether a child eligible to join International school through Brooklyn Play School, Bhubaneswar?
  6. Whether a child is eligible to join Choithram International School through Humpty Dumpty Nursery School, Indore?
  7. Is it beneficial to admit a child in Tiny Park International School, Indore?
  8. Admission procedure in Tiny Park International School, Indore for 3 years old candidate?
  9. Whether a child eligible to join Kothari International School through Aerokids Preschool-Shivpur?
  10. Whether a child is eligible to join PS Chidambara Nadar Senior English School through Abacus International Montessori School, Tiruppur?
  11. Whether a child is eligible to join Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya through Smartkidz Play School, Rainbow Nagar?
  12. Whether a child can join Calcutta International School through Srishti Montessori and Playschool, Kolkata?
  13. Is it beneficial to admit a 2 years and 4 months old child in a Play School?
  14. Is it beneficial to admit a child in Abacus International Montessori School, Tiruppur?
  15. Admission procedure in Abacus International Montessori School, Tiruppur for 3 years old candidate? -- [New]
  16. List of Montessori Schools available in Indore -- [Most Discussed]
  17. In which class shall I get my 2 years old son joined in 2017?
  18. Whether a child is eligible to join River House Academy through Eden Primary and Pre Primary School, North Goa?
13th July 2018, 03:36 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether a child is eligible to join Bhartiyam International School through Bachpan A Play School, Kalinga Park?

Yes you can admit your child in any other school after completing montessori classes. There will be no any problem or objection.
You only have to submit all important documents along with birth certificate as well as migration certificate and it is compulsory to submit these documents.
15th July 2018, 10:16 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Whether a child is eligible to join Bhartiyam International School through Bachpan A Play School, Kalinga Park?

No good school denies the admission to the children on the basis of previous schools and that too to such a small child.

Don't worry, your child would be completely eligible to get admission in the new school, subject to the age criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?