24th May 2015, 12:27 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to be followed for taking additional subjects for science in class 11 in Siliguri Girls' High school?

Can i take Geography as an additional subject in our school(Siliguri Girls' High School)? What is the procedure to be followed for taking additional subjects for science in class 11 in Siliguri Girls' High school? Can someone please provide me the information soon as possible?

Related Questions:
  1. How to seek a good school in Siliguri to study science after completing class 10th in Nepal?
  2. List of the Subjects and Books for 4th Standard at Delhi Public School & D.A.V School of Siliguri?
  3. Previous years question papers of Donbosco school at Siliguri
  4. Can I study my high school again? Will I get 2 certificates?
  5. What are the defence jobs that I can get after taking computer science in class 11th and 12th? What are the subjects in computer science?
  6. List of the top school specially for girls in Ujjain, MP for class 11th with maths and commerce subject? Currently, I am studying in girls high school under CBAS at Ujjain, MP
  7. Should I change my main subject to additional subject or leave that main subject?
  8. How to take Arts, Commerce or Science after passing 10th in Holy family high School Andheri
  9. Admission in class 12th at CBSE schools of Rajkot after taking TC from previous school?
  10. How to pursue Arts stream after completing high school with PCM subjects(82%)
  11. What is the procedure to be followed for changing school in 12th standard?
  12. Can I get promoted to 12th standard and appear in compartment exam if failed in 11th Mathematics?
  13. Promotion to class 10th after failing in 2 subjects?
  14. Changing school in 12 class with cbse board
  15. Recruitment procedure for girls to join the Indian Navy after class 12th? What exams do I have to answers? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Is Don Bosco School siliguri the best?
  17. List of best schools in Chandigarh
  18. Can I get science maths stream in class 11th? I have scored 70% in class 10th in Cambridge Court High School
24th May 2015, 01:03 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is the procedure to be followed for taking additional subjects for science in class 11 in Siliguri Girls' High school?

Yes you can take geography as additional subject 11th.
For admission in 11th class, schools notify with various media generally after 10th results are published by the boards.
Students need to be alert about the notification from the schools.
As soon as notification for admission comes, they need to fill the registration form along with the required documents such as
-Admit Card of 10th standard
-Marksheet
-Character Certificate
-Migration Certificate if student is changing the board.

Some schools conducts entrance test for admission whereas some take admisaion on the basis of marks obtained in 10th standard.

So, on the basis of procedd followed by the school for admission , complete your admission process as soon as possible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?