14th November 2015, 07:34 AM
Unregistered

Detailed admission procedure and hostel facilities for girls in Sri Sathya Sai Primary Girls School?

Hello Sir,
My daughter is in 4th standard and I want her to take admission in Sri Sathya Sai Primary Girls School. I want to get complete details about the admission system with school & Girls Hostel facilities?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission in standard 5th Sri Sathya Sai Primary School? -- [New]
  2. Detailed procedure of admission in Sri Sathya Sai Primary School, Puttaparthy?
  3. What is the procedure followed to get admission in Sri Sathya Sai Baba trust school?
  4. How to get admission in Sri Sathya Sai Primary School? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Admission for 4th standard (CBSE syllabus) in other branches of Sathya Sai Baba school?
  6. Is there hostel facility available in Bhagavan Sathya Sai School for age group 5 years? How to get admission form?
  7. What is the procedure followed to get admission in Class 5th in Sri Sathya Sai Higher Sec. School?
  8. Procedure to get admission in Sri Sathya Sai School Puttaparthi in 7th class?
  9. Procedure for admission in 4th class in Satya Sai Primary School
  10. Procedure and requirements to get admission in 7th standard of Sri Sathya Sai Higher Secondary School for female candidate?
  11. How to get admission in 5th standard in Sri Sathya Sai School Puttaparthi
  12. Details about the admission procedure of Sri Sathya Sai School at Prashanthi Nilayam for 5th standard?
  13. Are Mobile phones and laptops allowed in hostel of Sai International School? Are the facilities good for girls?
  14. Admission procedure in 1st standard of Sri Sathya Sai Higher Secondary School?
  15. How to get admission in 5th std in sri Sathya sai school Puttaparthi?
  16. How to get admission in 3rd standard at Sathya Sai School?
  17. Information about admission in class 8 at Alike's Sri Sathya Sai Loka Seva High School
  18. List of CBSE affiliated Girls schools which offer admission in 9th standard with hostel facility?
11th May 2016, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Detailed admission procedure and hostel facilities for girls in Sri Sathya Sai Primary Girls School?

Hello sir
My daughter is 6.7yrs I want to take admission in Sri sathya sai girls primary school. I Want complete details about the admission system with school and hostel facilities.
11th May 2016, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Detailed admission procedure and hostel facilities for girls in Sri Sathya Sai Primary Girls School?

Hello sir
My daughter is 6.7yrs I want to take her admission in Sri sathya sai girls primary school. I want to get complete details about the admission system With school & Girls hostel facility.
21st October 2016, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

Sairam,
My daughter is in 2nd grade now and I want to get her admission for 3 grade next year. Kindly give me the details and procedure to follow. Thanks. Sairam
5th September 2017, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

My daughter is currently studying in 10th class. I would like to seek admission for her in bhagwan sri sathya sai HSC school next year. 2018- 19. Please guide me. How much will be the school fee. We are residents of Hyderabad
6th February 2018, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

Sai ram, I want to know the procedure to join for 1st standard and where is the girls school facilities and all..please reply to [email protected]

Thank you,
28th August 2018, 10:39 AM
Unregistered

My daughters of age 7.5 years and 4.5 yrs make them to join in Satya Sai girls primary school! Please let me know the procedure for admission and hostel facilities to my mail [email protected]
16th January 2019, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

My daughter requires admission in 5th standard with hostel facilities . She dont' have father . please let me know the admission process . I am from Chennai .
15th February 2020, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

my daughter age 4 ,my wife is dead 5months ago,so I am interested to Sathya sai grils school,now my daughter learning lkg
31st August 2020, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

Due to covid stuiution many under privileged children r finding difficult to continue in new format..can the children be referred to ur esteemed educational institution
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?