14th August 2018, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

Whether Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Akkalkuwa offer Intermediate course?

Hello, I have heard that Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya of Akkalkuwa provides Intermediate Education. Is it true? Because, I want to study Intermediate after 10th from this school. So, please help me to know about the fact. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

15th August 2018, 02:31 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Akkalkuwa offer Intermediate course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, I have heard that Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya of Akkalkuwa provides Intermediate Education. Is it true? Because, I want to study Intermediate after 10th from this school. So, please help me to know about the fact. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

Yes, Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Akkalkuwa offers intermediate course. Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Akkalkuwa offers the following subjects in Intermediate (10+2): English, Hindi, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology. Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya aims at providing good quality education to the talented children predominantly from the rural areas. Students can find the details in the school website link given Click Here
15th August 2018, 05:25 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: Whether Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Akkalkuwa offer Intermediate course?

Yes, Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya offers intermediate course

Here are some details about Jawahar navodaya Vidyalaya which you should know if you should know-

>Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya is an autonomous body of MHRD(Ministry of Human Resource Development) Govt of India.
>It offers education up to senior secondary.
>Students appear in 10th and 12th board examination of CBSE(Central Board of Secondary Education).
>Education in JNV is completely free and only students of classes 9th to 12th have to pay a nominal fee of Rs 600 per month.
>Students need to qualify JNVT(Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test) for admission.
15th August 2018, 05:52 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

As per my knowledge, yes Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Akkalkuwa is offer Intermediate course.

For more information you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Address: Maharashtra State Highway 4, Akkalkuva, Maharashtra 425415
Phone: 075254 24546
15th August 2018, 10:45 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Yes, Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Akkalkuwa offer Intermediate course. You can get admission on the basis of merit list.
You can apply online.
16th August 2018, 03:33 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Yes, Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Akkalkuwa offer intermediate level education. You can get admission in class 11th, based on your marks in class 10th.

Just make sure you have got excellent marks. The mentioned school is affiliated to CBSE and a coeducational school.

Contact Number: 02567-252260, 252917, Email: [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?