2nd March 2021, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

Whether a Madhya Pradesh State Board candidate can get admission in any Government college to study BTech through state reservation quota?

Sir, my son has passed 10th under Madhya Pradesh Board from Indore. Presently, he is studying in 11th standard with Science stream under the same Board. We are staying in MP from the last 7 years as I am working in a Government firm. My son wants to appear in JEE Main for admission in BTech course. My question is, whether my son can get admission to any of the Government College of Madhya Pradesh through reservation quota of state? Kindly clarify.

6th March 2021, 02:54 PM
Pikachuuuu

Default Re: Whether a Madhya Pradesh State Board candidate can get admission in any Government college to study BTech through state reservation quota?

Yes, a Madhya Pradesh State Board candidate can get admission in any Government college to study BTech through state reservation quota.

To get admission in Government college one must have good score in JEE Main.

You must have also have minimum 60% in intermediate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?