5th October 2019, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

Whether a CISCE candidate can get admission in any Government college to study MBBS/BDS through state reservation quota?

Hi friends, my daughter has passed 10th Board exam under CISCE syllabus from Delhi. Presently studying in 11th Science under the same Board in same city. We are staying in Delhi from the last 10 years as I am working in a Government Sector. My daughter wants to appear in NEET-UG for admission in MBBS/BDS course. Question is whether my daughter can get admission to any of the Government College of Delhi through reservation quota available under the control of Delhi Government?

31st October 2019, 04:33 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Whether a CISCE candidate can get admission in any Government college to study MBBS/BDS through state reservation quota?

The state reservation for admission in MBBS/BDS course is generally offered on the basis of domicile of the candidate not on the basis of the board of examination of Class 10th or Class 12th.

So, if you hold the domicile of Delhi, then your daughter will be certainly eligible for taking admission in MBBS/BDS course through state reservation quota otherwise not.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?