2nd April 2019, 01:56 AM
Unregistered

Whether a WBCHSE candidate can get admission in any Government college to study BTech through state reservation quota?

Sir, my son has passed 10th under WBCHSE Board from Burdwan. Presently, he is studying in 11th standard with Science stream under WBCHSE Board. We are staying in West Bengal from the last 14 years as I am working in a Government firm. My son want to appear in JEE Main for admission in BTech course. My question is, whether my son can get admission to any of the Government College of West Bengal through reservation quota of state? Kindly clarify.

10th April 2019, 12:10 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether a WBCHSE candidate can get admission in any Government college to study BTech through state reservation quota?

Yes, he will certainly get the benefit of state quota. However, it is mandatory to have the domicile certificate and other supporting documents.

National Institutes of Technology gives admission for 50% seats for those who belongs to the particular state where an NIT is located and for remaining 50% seats on Other State Quota basis.

You can certainly take the benefits of your state quota for your son.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?