22nd January 2019, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

Whether my Board exam syllabus covers up if preparing for JEE Main & Advanced from FIITJEE, Bhubaneswar?

Respected Sir, I want to go Bhubaneswar and join FIITJEE for JEE Main & Advanced class. I am studying in 10th from Berhampur and after my 10th I will join FIITJEE and also private school. My question is, if I prepare for JEE Main and Advanced from FIITJEE then I will cover my syllabus of Odisha Board exam also?

22nd March 2023, 04:31 PM
ManojTejPratap

Default Re: Whether my Board exam syllabus covers up if preparing for JEE Main & Advanced from FIITJEE, Bhubaneswar?

No, preparing for JEE Main and Advanced from FIITJEE will not cover the entire syllabus of Odisha Board exam. The syllabus for JEE Main and Advanced is more focused on the concepts of physics, chemistry, and mathematics, whereas the Odisha Board exam syllabus covers a wider range of subjects and topics. However, studying for JEE Main and Advanced will definitely help you in preparing for the board exam as well, as it will strengthen your foundation in the core subjects. It is important to balance your preparation for both exams and not neglect one for the other.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?