26th June 2019, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

Whether my Odisha Board exam syllabus covers up if preparing for JEE Main and Advanced from Aakash Institute?

Hello, I want to join Aakash Institute for JEE Main and Advanced class. I am studying in 10th and after my 10th I will join Aakash Institute and also Higher Secondary school. My question is, if I prepare for JEE Main and Advanced from Aakash Institute then I will cover my syllabus of Odisha Board Higher Secondary exam also?

30th June 2019, 03:59 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether my Odisha Board exam syllabus covers up if preparing for JEE Main and Advanced from Aakash Institute?

The coaching institutes prepare you for the JEE Main and Advanced only and for your school board exams you need to prepare according to the exam pattern. There is special coaching given to pass your board exams.

Although the syllabus is mostly the same for JEE and your school exam kind of questions asked are different. Therefore, you need to prepare differently for both the exams.
30th June 2019, 07:52 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether my Odisha Board exam syllabus covers up if preparing for JEE Main and Advanced from Aakash Institute?

Not really! JEE Main syllabus is very depth comparing to the syllabus of Odisha board of class 12th. And, Aakash institute will teach you some short methods to solve problems easily which is not accepted in Odisha board examinations. This is the difference
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?