4th June 2019, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

Whether my GSEB Board exam syllabus covers up if preparing for JEE Main and Advanced from Success Academy?

Hello, I want to join Success Academy for JEE Main and Advanced class. I am studying in 10th and after my 10th I will join Success Academy and also Higher Secondary school. My question is, if I prepare for JEE Main and Advanced from Success Academy then I will cover my syllabus of GSEB Board Higher Secondary exam also?

22nd March 2023, 04:01 PM
UmangSharmaMumbai

Default Re: Whether my GSEB Board exam syllabus covers up if preparing for JEE Main and Advanced from Success Academy?

Success Academy provides coaching for JEE Main and Advanced which covers a significant portion of the syllabus of class 11 and 12 physics, chemistry, and mathematics. However, it is important to note that the GSEB Board exam syllabus may have some additional topics or chapters that are not covered in the JEE coaching.

Yes, if you prepare for JEE Main and Advanced from Success Academy, you will cover the syllabus of GSEB Board Higher Secondary exam as well. The JEE Main and Advanced syllabus includes topics from the GSEB Board Higher Secondary exam syllabus. However, it is important to note that while preparing for JEE, you should focus on understanding the concepts thoroughly and practicing problems rather than just memorizing the syllabus.

It is also important to note that the approach to preparing for JEE Main and Advanced is different from preparing for board exams. While JEE coaching focuses on building a strong foundation in concepts and problem-solving skills, board exams may require rote learning of certain facts and formulas. Therefore, make sure to balance your preparation for both the board exams and JEE Main and Advanced appropriately.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?