27th July 2018, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

Whether my Board exam syllabus covers up if preparing for JEE Main & Advanced from Pathfinder, Kolkata?

Hello, I want to go Kolkata and join Pathfinder for JEE Main & Advanced class. I am studying in 10th and after my 10th I will join Pathfinder and also CBSE private school. My question is, if I prepare for JEE Main and Advanced from Pathfinder then I will cover my syllabus of CBSE Board exam also?

Related Questions:
  1. Whether my Board exam syllabus covers up if preparing for JEE Main & Advanced from Bansal Classes, Kota?
  2. Which Board should I prefer among CBSE and ISC? Which one is suitable for preparation of JEE Main & Advanced?
  3. How can I prepare for 12th Science CBSE Board exam if preparing for JEE Main & Advanced in Bansal Classes? Syllabus of 12th Science CBSE Board exam?
  4. Fee expenses of JEE Main preparation in Pathfinder, Kolkata?
  5. Can I apply for JEE Main 2016 twice, one on the basis of 12th and another on the basis of Diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Should I migrate to CBSE Board for easier preparation of JEE Main and Advanced?
  7. Is it beneficial to join Pathfinder for JEE Main and Advanced preparation and securing BTech admission in IIT? -- [New]
  8. Am I eligible to get admission in B.Tech after JEE exam?
  9. Possibility to apply in JEE Main & Advanced for a candidate who has appear JEE Main twice?
  10. Does preparing for JEE Main and Advanced affects in 12th ISC Board exam preparation?
  11. Can I appear in JEE Advanced this year if appeared in JEE Main last year?
  12. Reservation quota in JEE Main and Advanced for SC candidate who has scored 73.8% in 12th BSEB?
  13. Can I reappear in JEE Advanced next year if appearing for 2nd times in this year?
  14. Am I eligible to appear in JEE Main & Advanced 2 times if dropping a year for preparation after 12th?
  15. Eligibility to appear in JEE Main & Advanced for 12th Science CBSE Private candidate?
  16. Is there any difficulty to appear in JEE Main and Advanced for Hindi medium student?
  17. Should I do coaching classes for JEE Main & Advanced if appeared in 10th Board exam?
  18. Should I drop a year to prepare for JEE Main? Aakash Institute, FIITJEE or Pathfinder, which is better to join for JEE Main?
31st July 2018, 01:41 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Whether my Board exam syllabus covers up if preparing for JEE Main & Advanced from Pathfinder, Kolkata?

The syllabus in the education boards are prepared comprehensively. The competitions ask the topics from these syllabus only.

So, all the education boards have more or less the uniform syllabus.

Also, when you join any coaching institute for any competition, they bear the responsibility to get you prepared for that particular competition completely, without leaving any stone unturned.

So, you don't have to worry about the syllabus covering all the topics and focus on what is meant for you i.e. your competition.
31st July 2018, 02:24 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether my Board exam syllabus covers up if preparing for JEE Main & Advanced from Pathfinder, Kolkata?

Every coaching classes covers syllabus of 12th board as well as preparation for JEE Mains and Advanced entrance tests.
But you should conform it twice from institute Pathfinder about this.
You have to study hard to cover both syllabus. It depends on you that how you manage both studies.
31st July 2018, 09:02 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

If you are preparing for any entrance exam such as JEE Mains and Advanced then you have to in very focus on your syllabus. The syllabus that you are preparing for your 10th exam is not sufficient to prepare for JEE Mains because in order to get selected in any good college of Engineering then you have to refer other books also.
Moreover you can also join Coaching Centre if you think that you are in need of guidance as well as focus in the study.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?