23rd February 2016, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

Whether my both certificates of Bihar Board Intermediate exams valid having completed from different schools?

Hello,
I have appeared for Bihar Board intermediate examination and passed with 70% marks. My subjects are PCB at that time. I have again appeared for Bihar Board Intermediate exam and this time from a different school and passed with 76% marks. This time I had an additional subject as Mathematics. Are my both certificates valid?

5th April 2016, 10:22 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether my both certificates of Bihar Board Intermediate exams valid having completed from different schools?

Yes, both of your certificates are very much valid but you can and should use only one throughout you career and the latter should not be entertained. You can use any one of the certificates in future to get admission in any good school in class 11.

8th October 2017, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Whether my both certificates of Bihar Board Intermediate exams valid having completed from different schools?

I have two certificate of intermediate with same college with same registration, but unknowing I taken admission in graduation with first certificate in same year... So sir pl tell me my graduation is valid??if not valid what is advice for me.... OK reply

20th October 2017, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

I seat in bseb 12 that class exam in 2011 , I didn't pass. Then again I seat in bseb 12th exam in 2016 to another college another registration . My certificate is valid or not.

22nd October 2017, 09:45 AM
Solo13
Senior Member+

Both the certificate are valid. But you can use only one for your career.
You can't use both the certificate. Only one will be considered as a valid certificate.

20th December 2017, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

I have two different passing certificate of bihar board with different name and year, i had passed in 2000 and 2001, is my both certificate valid or not, please help me...

10th April 2018, 11:31 PM
Unregistered

I have passed my intermediate exam in science and arts in two different year from bihar board. My certificate is valid or not.

27th July 2018, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

After how many days Bihar board provide intermediate passing certificate ???

20th October 2018, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

What should I do I have given 12th from two board in the same year ,please reply sir?

21st November 2018, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

Can I appear in class 12 improvement examination in BSEB after taking B.sc. admission

20th May 2020, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

I have done my intermediate in2014 thimprovement exam in 2015 then I take admission in ba with 2014 certificate does my graduation valid or not

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?