17th April 2019, 01:37 AM
Unregistered

Whether NIOS Board tough to score good marks in 10th exam?

Hello Sir/Madam, I am planning to give my Board exam of 10th standard with NIOS Board. I have heard that NIOS Board is tough to clear and score good marks. Is it true? Kindly let me know about this immediately.

20th April 2019, 06:01 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether NIOS Board tough to score good marks in 10th exam?

There are no regular classes and you have to study on your own for NIOS. Hence, surely it will not be easy to pass the exam because you have to study on your own without any help. If you are good at self studies then only it will be easy for you.

Many students opt for coaching classes and tuition if they are going for NIOS. They get regular studies through tuition and pass the exams easily.
21st April 2019, 09:06 PM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Madam, I am planning to give my Board exam of 10th standard with NIOS Board. I have heard that NIOS Board is tough to clear and score good marks. Is it true? Kindly let me know about this immediately.
Its totally depends upon your dedication and preparation. If you put a lot of efforts and time in the study then definitely you will score good marks even it is tough.

Please don't think that NIOS exam is tough to score good marks. Please follow the below steps to score good marks in NIOS 10th board examination.
  • Concentrate and study in a well disciplined manner.
  • Refer good books and revisiting it.
  • Practice and solve and previous question papers.
  • Refer NIOS guide books and help books.
  • Get help and tips from your class teacher and senior students to score good marks.
7th August 2020, 07:13 PM
suchi haria
Junior Member+

It becomes tough because there are no regular classes you will have to study on your own so it becomes difficult but if you study hard than you can scire good marks
You must follow a schedule
Solve past papers and problems
Do regular revision
Must focus on your weak subjects
If you follow the above correctly than you will be able to score good marks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?