9th April 2015, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

Is it difficult to score good marks in 12th NIOS Board exam?

Sir/Madam,
Due to bad circumstances I am going
to give my 12th Board exam from NIOS Board.
I want to know that is that really difficult
for scoring good marks in NIOS 12th board?

Related Questions:
  1. Stat board and NIOS both marks are valid?
  2. Syllabus of NIOS is same as that of ISC? Is NIOS valid for JEE Mains?
  3. Syllabus of NIOS is same as ISC board? Is it necessary to give practical exam?
  4. Can I appear in 12th NIOS Board exam without appearing in 11th standard? Is NIOS a recognized Board?
  5. Is it difficult to get admission in IIT if pursue 12th from NIOS Board?
  6. Will BITSAT recognize my 12th marksheet from NIOS board? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I get admission in B.Arch through entrance exam if pursuing 12th NIOS? Is CBSE Board equivalent to NIOS Board?
  8. Should I appear in 12th NIOS to join Defence Services if disqualified in 12th CBSE?
  9. Can I get admission in any good engineering college after completing 12th CBSE Compartmental exam? Does it create problem at the time of placement? Which is better for me between CBSE Compartmental exam and NIOS exam?
  10. How to score good marks in board exam? I am studying in 12th standard in Maharashtra State board
  11. Is NIOS better than CBSE for me? Will I get good job or admission in DU with NIOS marks?
  12. Should I join open school instead of regular? Is NIOS much difficult than regular school?
  13. Can I study BCA in DU being a student of 12th NIOS?
  14. Giving 12th board exam from NIOS Board : Am I eligible for BITSAT exam?
  15. Is there any problem in getting job in any field or in any private companies of engineering after passing 12th from NIOS board?
  16. Is NIOS board a recognized board?
  17. Weightage of NIOS marks in JEE Main?
  18. How much should I score in NATA to get admission in a good college if secured 77% in 12th Board exam? Is percentage of 12th included in NATA scorecard?

13th April 2015, 01:06 AM
taherrocks
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it difficult to score good marks in 12th NIOS Board exam?

Actually the paper standard in NIOS board is little easy compared to the regular board, so if you have read little bit also then you will be able to get atleast passing marks and if you want to score good marks then try to read a little more in order to score marks in board exam.

13th April 2015, 01:57 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

No, it is never difficult to score well in any board.

You just concentrate on your studies from the very beginning and if required you can even join any coaching Institutes and do make a regular habit to give your studies a revision.

Try to download last year's question paper and go through it well and I am sure you will score well in your boards.

13th April 2015, 07:57 AM
MECHANICAL POWER

No,Is it not difficult to score good marks in 12th NIOS Board exam.
You must fully prepared to score good marks in 12 NIOS ( National Institute of Open Schooling) Board exam.
If you not take preparation then not only 12 NIOS( National Institute of Open Schooling ), all exam will be tough for you.
Note:- Always try get fully prepared for exam you want to appear after that you will get good marks automatically.

13th April 2015, 06:49 PM
DineshKumar_01

You can score good marks in the 12th standard NIOS if you have the interest and the hard work in your studies and also the NIOS board is not so difficult when compared to the regular board. And hence you can use a little more time for studying the NIOS 12th standard exam. Keep working hard, work cannot fail.

13th April 2015, 08:25 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: Is it difficult to score good marks in 12th NIOS Board exam?

No NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling ) Is easiest board as compared to any central board or State Board ,Its syllabus and paper patter is not tough but there is problem with checking of exams in NIOS Board , Checking is very hard

You can download the syllabus of every subject from here http://www.nios.ac.in/student-inform...econdary).aspx (Official Website)

14th April 2015, 09:33 PM
kunalroy89

Nowadays in the age of super high scores,board exams are tough to score only for those who do not study.
NIOS does not have any such reputation of being difficult to score marks.Infact as per some teachers,marks scoring in NIOS exams is apparently easier than in other national boards.

Few state boards are there which makes scoring difficult but that is mainly due to nullify the cheating prevalent during exam time.There is no such case with NIOS.
You will score if you study well AND write well in the exams. All the best.

14th February 2017, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

I have passed my 10 examination from cbse board in 2016. Can i appear in nios class 12 exam in oct 2017????please ans my question its urgent

5th June 2017, 09:11 AM
Unregistered

What to do if I have subject yet to be cleared in theory what is the procedure plz some one help m with this.

12th December 2017, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

I am struggling to pass class 11 case exam schedule in March 2018. Can I take admission in nios now. Will I be able to give 12 nios board in March 2019

17th May 2019, 12:47 AM
Unregistered

I am preparing for on demand exam this year can I save year I am not agree Please, answer and practical where is conducted.

3rd September 2019, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

How valuable is nios certificate?

30th November 2019, 01:45 AM
Unregistered

Middle of the year can take admission in nios in XI standard

6th December 2019, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

Can i pass in painting and data entry exam of nios board without scoring in theory exam on the basis of practical

8th June 2020, 03:09 AM
Unregistered

I have passed my 11th in 2008 I can appear my 12th in 2020

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?