13th November 2014, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

Whether 10th Board exam is tough? Does 9th standard marks have any affect on 10th Board exams?

Hello
I want to know that Class 10 board exams are easy or hard ?
If a person doesn't get good marks
in class 9 then what are its effects in 10th board exam ?
please reply as soon as possible
thank you in advance

14th November 2014, 06:30 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether 10th Board exam is tough? Does 9th standard marks have any affect on 10th Board exams?

No, don't think that 10th board examinations are harder than previous class board examinations. If you study well, any exam will be easy and if you don't study, every exam will be hard. There will not be any effect of your 9th standard marks on your 10th board examinations. Your 10th board examination score will depend on you i.e., if you study well, you can get good marks in your 10th board examinations. So, I suggest you to forget about your 9th standard marks and prepare well and try to score good marks in your 10th board examinations.
4th February 2016, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Whether 10th Board exam is tough? Does 9th standard marks have any affect on 10th Board exams?

Is possible to change your school in class 10th from one cbse school to another within the same city.if there is any possibility or cbse guidline on this .pls guide
24th January 2020, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

My daughter finds difficulties in chemistry, physics, maths and biology. Can she study 10th of maharashtra board without captioned 4 subjects
1st August 2021, 01:11 AM
Unregistered

is board of grade 9 really tough? i have been studying hard, but still scared of numericals ad objective ?.
28th August 2021, 07:00 PM
Singhskomal

No your 9th standard marks will never effect your 10th standard marks. But if you get low marks in your 9th standard than you have to study hard to get good marks in 10th standard.
Manage your time and study well , clear your all doubts which you not clear in 9th standard.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?