22nd August 2020, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

Whether the percentage of MP Board exam will affect at the time of admission if secured good marks in JEE Main?

Sir, I am preparing for the Board exam of 12th standard with MP Board as well as for JEE Main. I came to know that the admission is also based on the Board exam’s percentage. So, if I score good marks in JEE Main and the Board’s percentage is not good then will it affect at the time of admission? Kindly let me know about this.

24th August 2020, 04:04 AM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Whether the percentage of MP Board exam will affect at the time of admission if secured good marks in JEE Main?

Form this year NTA has changed rules now 12th class marks will not affect admission in good college if you haven't score good in 12th class.
From this year there is no rule of minimum 75% in 12th class for admission in IIT and NIT.
25th August 2020, 02:09 AM
Princee97

Default Re: Whether the percentage of MP Board exam will affect at the time of admission if secured good marks in JEE Main?

No, the percentage of MP Board exam will not affect at time of admission if scored good marks in JEE Mains.

From 2020 , due to COVID 19 situation, there is a relaxation in the admission criterion for qualified candidates. Class 12 marks have no affect on JEE Main ranks. Admission is based on the student’s score in the entrance exam.

No previous rules for getting admission in IIT's and NIT's follows this year. It has changed recently.

Main focus is on JEE Mains score. Prepare for it.

Thanks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?