2nd August 2019, 01:12 AM
Unregistered

Whether Science stream available to study in Higher Secondary of Bhavan Vidyalaya Panchkula?

Hello friends, I would like to know that Bhavan Vidyalaya Panchkula offers Higher Secondary course? I want to join this school for Higher Secondary course but I want to study Science. So, I would like to know whether this stream available or not. Please tell me immediately.

5th August 2019, 02:50 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Science stream available to study in Higher Secondary of Bhavan Vidyalaya Panchkula?

Yes, in the above school science stream is very much available, so if you wish to get admission in science stream, you can opt for it, there is no issue.

You will only have to appear for an admission test in order to get into the school to continue with your studies ahead.

NOTE: Admission is provided only on merit basis.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?